Friday 1 April 2011

Too tired

Yesterday afternoon I was thinking about heading out to the hide this morning to try and get some grouse shots, but decided against it. Getting up in the middle of the night two nights in a row felt like a bit too much. I'll be able to get the grouse pics some other time. The morning turned out to be real good for photography, the night had been just cold enough that skiing would have been nice and easy with a good crust on the snow and the sunrise was giving good light with plenty of color and tone. Looking at the morning sunlight, I felt a bit of regret for being too lazy to rough it out. The good thing about not going is that I managed to help out with household stuff, we seemed to have plenty to do around the house once again.

I have a certain grouse picture that I want to take. Once again I have a vision in my mind but I don't know when I'll be able to get it, if ever. I know that if I don't get it this time around, I'll be trying for it again in a years time when it's black grouse mating season all over again. The weatherforecast said tuesday morning would be good, which suits me just fine, since the weekend is fully booked with other activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment